Why you should choose Spinnaker as your reason
We fund research across ALL disease and injury areas depending on where it’s needed most!
We only fund research that can be translated to practice to improve the care, treatment and diagnosis of patients in WA.
Despite being the dedicated medical research foundation for four of WA’s major hospitals, we receive no government funding.
We have a long history of funding world-class medical discoveries in areas including:
- Maternal and infant health
- Childhood disease and injury
- Endocrine disorders including diabetes
- Cancer and cancer treatments
- Burn management and treatment
- Inflammatory and rare diseases
- Mental health
- Heart disease
- Heart and lung transplant
- Prehabilitation and rehabilitation for improved recovery
How to run or walk for Spinnaker:
When signing up and registering, you can support us by selecting ‘Spinnaker Health Research Foundation’ as your chosen charity
Join our designated ‘Team Spinnaker’ which will raise funds for a specific heart/lung transplant research project in 2020 – details to be confirmed.