Without you, we can’t keep discovering.
Your special gift will mean our patients will be best served by the most well-trained clinicians with the most advanced knowledge.
- Make a secure online donation
- Make a gift of gratitude – you can make a gift to thank your, or a loved ones, hospital carers. When you nominate a doctor, nurse or hospital staff member we will send them a card to let them know how much they have been appreciated.
- Make a gift in memory – you can make a gift in memory of a loved one, knowing that your donation will contribute to continued improvement in diagnosis, treatment and care
- Leave a gift in your Will – when you make a gift in your will you are leaving a legacy for your community that will ensure critical discoveries for generations yet to come
- Become a corporate sponsor – sponsorship allows your organisation to demonstrate to your community the importance you place on their health and well-being
For more information and for a confidential conversation please contact Dani Ryder on 6152 6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to not make an online donation you can contact Dani Ryder on 6152 6278 or click here to request a donation form be mailed to you.
How to Fundraise for Us
We are so grateful to our community fundraisers who nominate us as their charity of choice on Everyday Hero or organise their own event to raise funds for us. Call Betsy Westphal to learn more on 6152 5566 or at email@example.com
- Join and organised event and nominate Spinnaker as your charity of choice on Everyday Hero
- Talk to us about a corporate golf day, tennis tournament or even social bowls
- Schools can organise a fun run, skip-a-thon, athletics day or other healthy activity
- Host a quiz night, comedy night or film night with ticket proceeds to Spinnaker
- Speak to your employer about workplace giving
- Host a special morning tea or lunch at your office
- Hold a special event to celebrate a loved one’s recovery