There will be two rounds of applications in 2018:
- The 1st round will consider conferences taking place during the second half of 2018
- The 2nd round will consider conferences taking place in the first half of 2019.
- 1 award per application round of up to $2,500 each
- Health professionals and medical researchers, including clinicians, allied health staff and scientists, based at the Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospitals Group (FSFHG) or collaborating universities and health research institutes within the South Metropolitan Region of Perth;
- The applicant must give an oral presentation about his or her research at a reputable national or international conference within 6 to 8 months of the date of award;
- A clear connection to the FSFHG must be established;
- The abstract must have been accepted by the conference organiser for an oral presentation.
- Scientific merit and impact of work to be presented and of the conference
- Significance and relevance to the Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospitals Group
- Prior conference presentation of this and other research relative to opportunity will be taken into consideration
Please read full conditions with more details before you lodge your application:
Download application form which needs to be emailed by the due date to Admin@spinnakerhealth.org.au
16 August Applications open – submit by email and mail the signed original hardcopy
13 Sept Applications close
22 Oct All applicants notified of outcome including successful recipient
By end June 19 Recipient must have presented his or her research
By July 2019 Lay report, acquittal and photo/s sent to the Foundation for promotional purposes
3 Dec 2019 Recipient to accept the award at the Annual Awards Night
Enquiries to Ms Fabienne Vonarburg on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9431 2106.